Friday, October 23, 2015

Mom's Kitchen, Altamonte Springs - Closed

I went to this cafe two Wednesday's ago. It's in the back of a nearly abandoned strip mall on 436. I think the anchor tenant is a Aldi's or some cheap supermarket. It was a Circuit City way back. Between Ronald Reagan and 17-92. It seems to be family run by a Latino family. They have been at it for two years (I think). How anyone has found them is beyond me. I just had some eggs with sausage and home fries because the dicks at Subway (the lunch the day before) poisoned me again and I could feel the repercussions boiling over inside me. They boiled over on the way to the airport. Sorry McDonald's. Is that an Unhappy Meal? Any hoo, back to the review. The eggs were a little under done. Not all the white was cooked. The sausages were small. The potatoes were ok. It cost $6. They also do most of your typical breakfast and lunch stuff. Specials. They close at 2pm. Makes me wonder who is ordering the beer and wine they offer. Nothing costs more than $8. It's clean. It seats around sixty. The room is rectangular.

No comments: