Monday, November 23, 2015

Red Cypress Brewery, Winter Springs

I went to this new brewery on 434 in between 17-92 and Tuskawilla on Friday night. I wanted to be one of the first, but, they have been open for a month. I must have just missed it the last time I checked. I had a flight (5) for $10 and two 10 ouncers. I liked the darker beers more. The light ones had no finish (poor execution in the first hop drop). They are probably just above the middle in the ranking of the local breweries. Good though. We have some surprisingly good brewers here. The place is large. I don't think they serve food. They serve a few beers from other brewers. It looks new. Slightly bare. It's in the strip mall with Salamander's and Senor Tequila. It was family friendly. Dads were playing bean bag toss outside with their kids. A few girls could be spotted inside. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

No comments: