Saturday, November 28, 2015

Vittorio's, I Drive

I went to this Brazilian buffet across from the Artegon mall on the north side of I Drive on Thursday for lunch. It cost $11. I'm not sure if this is the usual lunch price. Ichiban and Boi were both charging dinner prices all day. BTW if you go to either of those two, pick up a free magazine or coupon book available all over I Drive before you go. Boi especially is more digestible at $20 than $25 (lunch). This place was a smart choice. I ended up having turkey, steak, oxtail, lasagna, cheese puff, some pumpkin dish, garlic grits and a breakfast sausage that I thought was a croquette. I could have gorged more, but, my stomach has shrivelled from that cold the bastards in Winter Park gave me. They had salads, pizza, soups, etc. And lots of carbs. It's bigger than I remember. The opened up an adjacent room since it was a special occasion. It has a bar area now. It's not fancy, but, not a wreck (and better than before) either. It must be the choice of non-tourists (real Brazilians). It was packed with them. Families. The have been open for ten years. Since Santos is now closed and becoming an Aashiward (SIC), this has to be the Brazilian play. It's half the price. You can turn take those savings to the two malls close by or one of the many shops next door.

*It looked as though that Toby Keith bar has closed already. I guess Cowgirls lucked out.

No comments: