Friday, November 6, 2015

Venice Pizza, Fern Park

I ate at this pizzeria about two weeks ago. I had the two slice special (with soda) for $7. They charge a little more than most places for this staple, but, it isn't a crime. The slices are huge and the quality was very good. This is a straight up American pizzeria slice. Processed cheese. Not paper thin. Crust. Lots of sauce. They do a very good version of this style. The sauce was sweet. It was crispy. the cheese wasn't all oil. It was fresh. Properly cooked. The place used to be Del Dios (I think) then a Wisconsin style place. It's behind the Chick-Fil-A on 436 near 17-92. Kind of hidden. I wasn't jazzed to go here, but, I'd go back. They also have burgers, salads, wings, meat, subs, pasta, seafood, etc. They have been open for a few months. The space is pretty open and basic. I forgot that they also included two fresh garlic bread balls.

No comments: