Monday, September 21, 2015

Spice Thai, OIA

I had lunch at this Thai restaurant in the second strip mall (distance wise) away from OIA around two weeks ago. It has been there for a while and I ate here once when it was a sushi place. It was pretty much the last (non-chain) place I hadn't eaten at on all the airport routes. It was ok if it wasn't the cause of my anal confetti cannon hours later. I had the yellow curry chicken with vegetables and white rice for $8 (I think - total was $10 but I think I had a Coke). The portion was smallish. The rice was overcooked (mushy). The usual plating. The room seats around fifty. It is tastefully decorated in a modern style. Your typical Thai place. They also served some non-Thai stuff like udon. Specials consisted of talapia and soft shell crab. It's closed Sunday. Average.

No comments: